At Amelia Grace Animal Hospital, we offer a variety of services to care for your pet. If you have any questions or would like more information on how we can help you care for your pet, please contact us today.
- Exam services for all life stages: reproductive, neonatal, juvenile, adult, and senior
- Advanced onsite lab offering immediate test results for your pet
- Fully equipped dental suite featuring a brand new, state-of-the-art IM3 Dental Unit with ultrasonic scalers, polishers, and drills.
- Dental Radiographs, to offer superior oral health exams for your pets during dental procedures.
- Microchip services with new technology, a chip that can read your pet’s temperature!
- Vaccine protocol tailored to the needs of your pet which may include 2-3 year vaccinations, depending on their lifestyle.
- Fully stocked Pharmacy, including innovative products such as “one and done” ear infection treatments applied in-house.
- Partnership with an outside laboratory that offers tests such as highly sensitive fecal screenings, specialized reproductive services, and a broad range of wellness screenings that include early indicators of kidney disease.
- Drop Off Appointments
- At Home Euthanasias
- Ultrasound services done in house, by appointment only.
- Interstate and International Health Certificates
- Feline shave downs
- Nail trims with or without dremel filing (Ask about our reward cards!)
- Anal gland expressions (Ask about our reward cards!)
- All routine surgical procedures
- Canine and Feline Spays & Neuters
- Feline declaws
- Dental cleanings and extractions
- Mass/tumor removals
- Cystotomy/Bladder stone removal
- Specialty surgeries are done in-house by a board-certified specialist
- Ruptured Cruciate Ligament Surgical Repair: Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO) & Extracapsular Repair (ECR)
- Medial Patellar Luxation (MPL) Repair
- Splenectomy (Surgical removal of the spleen)
- Brachycephalic Surgery
- Femoral Head Ostectomy (FHO)
- Anal Sac Excision
- Perineal Urethrostomy (PU)
- Limb Amputation
Products we recommend
- Pro-heart 12: Injectable heartworm prevention that lasts for 12 months
- Bravecto: oral flea/tick prevention that lasts for 3 months which breaks the life cycle of the flea and eliminates infestations.
- Revolution Plus: quick drying, small volume prevention for heartworm, fleas, ticks, ear mites, roundworms, and hookworms.
- Simparica Trio: A cost effective once a month chew for preventing fleas, ticks, and heartworms disease!
- Purina Foods & Supplements